Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Bad news - by Blake

As it was half term the fair was in town. It was Friday the 17th February and it was quite a cold day. After swimming lessons I went to the fair and me and mummy went on a couple of rides.





When I finsihed on one of the rides we went to meet nanny and pappy in the coffee place. Pappy told mummy some bad news. Uncle Lee Lee had been a naughty boy and was with the police men. Daddy said the police wouldnt be letting him go for a long time. I didnt really understand but mummy seemed a bit concerned and when we went to meet daddy in the hairdressors she told him. Daddy said he was silly. Afterwards we went to the travel agents and cancelled our family holiday as we are not a family any more. Mummy tells me I now have 2 familys. But there was still some good news because mummy booked another holiday for just us 2 for June. I dont know what a holiday is but it sounds fun. I went with daddy for the weekend and left mummy. I dont like leaving mummy but i like being with daddy so its ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment