Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Thursday 23rd February 2012 - by Blake

I have learnt how to climb so I can look out of the windows. Mummy is always telling me to get down!!


We went for a walk in town and I chased some pigeons, mummy got mad because it was taking so long to get thru town.


We went for lunch at the pub with Alan, Rich and Ray ray.


When we got home mummy said it was warm enough to play in the garden, I was very excited!!











I enjoyed playing with my pet cat, I tried to get him to do some colouring in with me too!


The house phone rang, mummy got very excited in case it was uncle lee lee but by the time she got down stairs I had already answered it!! It wasnt lee lee but mummy was very proud of me!


After bath time I went with mummy to her friends house and I sat and cuddled Marley, he is more than a year younger than me so i had to be careful!



No comments:

Post a Comment