Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

My first single Valentines day in alot of years!! - by Mummy

February the 14th February 2012 was very much a normal day for me. After getting with Graham around this time back in 2007, and being with my child hood sweetheart, Rory for the 2 valentines before that it had been a long time since I was single. So part of me dreaded it but the other part wasn't very fussed at all, I was enjoying being single.

However, I had been texting this guy, Chris, I work with him at the Kings head and had spoken to him about being unhappy with Graham, he was supportive as he had not long come out of a long term relationship himself, but we had a laugh together... I had been at work for about half an hour before turning around and there he was, stood smiling. It was a nice surprise as I was starting to like him, despite trying desperately not to! lol! So my first single valentines day was a good one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment