Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A night to bring back memories and start a new future - by mummy

Friday 9th March I went out for a meal with my girlfriends to celebrate 2 of their birthdays, most of the group have been friends since primary school so we spent most of the night laughing about of teenage mischiefs, after our meal we went to The kings head where I work.


The lads arrived as they were also celebrating a birthday.


It was also my bosses birthday so he and Chris had the night off.


I had been in the sun shower for the first time in over 2 years so was alittle burnt and was being brave with a very little crop top but felt fairly comfortable with myself, though not as comfortable as my previous few night out!



No comments:

Post a Comment