Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stressed mummy - by Blake

On Monday mummy was struggling with being a single mum and I wasn't helping. I cried when she left me at Nanny's to go to work, when she picked me up I wanted lots of cuddles but she was busy cooking dinner and then I made lots of mess. Mummy was in a rush so couldn't clean up my mess. I had a bath and then we went to Auntie Maria's. Mummy went downstairs to work in the pub and Auntie Maria kept me company, we played on her phone before I went to bed in my travel cot. Later on mummy woke me up and we went home and I went back to bed in my normal cot. Mummy said she was sorry that I had been dragged out but I didn't mind.

On Tuesday mummy was tired, but got me up and took me to Nursery. I was upset she was leaving me again. Mummy seemed to leave me alot for work which I didnt like. Later on mummy picked me up from nursery and we went to the pub with Nanny, Pappy and Aunty Bitty for dinner. We enjoyed this but mummy got stressed when we got home again as all of Mondays mess was still there and mummy didnt have long to clean it up before she had to go to work again. I went to bed without a bath, Auntie Leonie and Ash came to look after me once I was in bed. I was looking forward to seeing mummy properly in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment