Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A tired Wednesday - by Blake

Wednesday 21st March 2012
Mummy was tired this morning. She told me I was 18 months old which was a special number and how quickly I had grown up!

We went into town and to the park, I walking over drains, it's like a balancing game!


We saw some ducks "gak gak!"


When we got to playgroup I went to play with Lauren and we were being naughty throwing stones out of the gate!





It was a lovely day but when we got home mummy was very tired, but was looking forward to Chris coming round and visiting uncle Lee Lee in the morning. Mummy had mentioned Chris a few times but I did not know who he was, he only came round when I was in bed.

Whilst I was in the bath mummy got a phone call from nanny. Uncle Lee Lee had been moved to a different prison which meant we couldn't visit. Mummy cried and was very angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment