Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Aug 7th - sealife centre - by Blake

On Sunday we went to the Sealife Centre in Birmingham.

We went with mummy, daddy and 6 of their friends, I was the only child but they are all big kids really!
I could see through the glass and watched lots of different fish swimming around. I was fascinated.

Banners some how managed to touch the sting ray...

I went into the cinema for the first time, it was very loud and i didnt like the extras they had added such as spraying water and vibrating seats, mummy took me outside to wait for every one else.

Then we walked through a giant tunnel and all the fishes were swimming all around us. There was a big shark above our heads.

Mummy got extremely confused in the mirror maze... she thought me and daddy were straight ahead of her but we were round the corner!!!

Before we went home i climbed into the lego shark to pose for a photo. I really enjoyed my day and suprised mummy and daddy with how much i paid attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment