Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Return to pole dancing - by mummy

I'm so busy all the while trying to be a great mum, and girlfriend, earn pennies and be 21. Today for example, Monday's are Blake's days with Nanny so I took him there before heading into town to pay some cash in the bank, came home sorted the washing out and went off to work at the chipshop. Once my shift was over I came home, had a shower, went to collect Blake and then had a friend visit for an hour, by the time she left I started cooking dinner then its eat, wash up and tidy whilst daddy baths Blake then once he was in bed I left to visit a few friends before finally heading off to pole dancing class... busy busy busy!! (how i like it though) I don't do it as often as I would like, I started at the age of 16 and went once a week religiously! Since having Blake I've struggled to return into routine, and I've lost so much strength so I had to start from Scratch.

Donna Gant is my teacher. (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625484612&ref=ts) she is an amazing woman and a great inspiration to me. As I started at 16, I was the youngest at the time and really good at it - I loved it. Pole dancing has got much bigger over the past 5 years and the standards have risen so much, I would barely class myself as average now, however I still enjoy it even though its so frustrating how much strength I've lost. Donna opened her own pole dancing school approximately a year ago, just before I had Blake. She named it '1st Class pole fitness' http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625484612&ref=t!/group.php?gid=29447746803 I really do urge you to check her out as she is fab.

So tonight, I attempted a new trick, with the help of Donna I did a 'death lay'. This is meant to be me lying straight across the ceiling, I don't think its a bad effort!
I'm really hoping to try get back into the swing of things and start going more regularly though I know I am very busy for the next few weeks so we shall see!!! Please add Donna Gant on facebook and check out her group. She is a real inspiation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment