Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nanny's birthday and the park. - by Blake

Yesterday I went to the pub to see my God Mother - Auntie Kylie.

And then my friend Anya joined us with her daddy

Yesterday was Nanny's birthday but I didn't get to see her as she was at work. Today we met her at the pub and I gave her a present.


After seeing Nanny I went to the park to see Rhys and Evelyn.


Rhys can walk, he kept wandering away from his mummy. I tried walking off with my push chair.

For the past couple of days I have been under the weather. Mummy thinks its my teeth or I am poorly. I am not eating very well but it didn't stop me having lots of fun at dinner time!


I felt much better once I was in my bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment