Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Aug 8th - The seaside - by Blake.

This week I am very happy as daddy has taken the week off of work to spend time with me and mummy. :-D
On Monday we went to Skegness so I could go on the beach for the first time!

I sat for quite a while just feeling the sand in my toes.

So mummy entertained herself for a few minutes...

Daddy went for a walk collecting shells for me.



And then me and mummy went for a walk to the shore to paddle, daddy soon joined us. It was very cold and a bit of a shock!!

The wind picked up so we left the beach and went for lunch. We found a nice little pub, mummy had made me a pack up.



After lunch we went to the arcades, daddy showed me how to play on the 10p machines and i had a go on a few rides.






Mummy was desperate for a picture in the photobooth, however I was the only one looking in the right place!!


After a very long funfilled day I just couldn't take any more and passed out in the car. zzzz!!



No comments:

Post a Comment