Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Size 10 isn't so bad afterall! - by mummy

I have spent most of my adult life trying to get into my size 8 jeans. Naturally I seem to sit at a size 12, however I'm never happy so am always trying new diets and exercises! After giving birth nearly 11 months ago I now seem to have stayed put weighing 60k and I am a size 10 (ish) and I am starting to learn to be happy with it! Last night I was heading into town for my friends 30th and was desperate to show off my tattoo, however I knew that most of my skirts etc are that little bit too tight and give my stomach that tyre effect - yuk!! So i figured if i bought a skirt that was almost too big and didn't indent me I'd look a lot slimmer than i actually am!! As money is tight at the minute I headed for the charity shop and managed to find a skirt for just £3.30. The pink in the flowers matched the pink on my only crop top - perfect!!!
Here is what I wore:
It turned out the only 2 people that were meant to be going to the party that I knew, were no longer going! :-( But I was ready to go out so I called up the lads and headed round a friends house for a few drinks.

These guys are some of my best friends in the entire world and no matter what I always have fun when I'm with them :-D

One of my best and oldest friend decided to come and join me, Kylie is Blake's God mother.
I had no end of compliments about my tattoo and how flat my stomach is considering I've had a baby so by the end of the night I could barely fit my head through the door!! It made me realise that as long as I'm sensible with what I wear I can still look great, even if I am partying with size 6 friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment