Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Organising a charity evening - by mummy

Tonight I have spent a little time trying to figure out our charity night. I've been trying to make some little posters how ever its a little difficult as I'm not sure who is confirmed to be attending the evening!! So a little bit stressed. I'm hoping the evening goes well as I would like to do more for charity in the future as a very dear friend of mine has cancer, and so does his dad! :-( It's very sad, yet the family are the most positive bunch of people around and always manage to smile on the gloomiest days!! I cant bare to imagine the emotions they are going through right now. The idea for a charity night orginally started as I wanted to hold an Ann Summers evening open to all, another friend of mine is just starting up her own business as a beauty therapist so we thought we'd club together and host a charity night. I am going to donate 10% of sales to Cancer Research. Please check out the event on facebook and come support us.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=240669862632961

No comments:

Post a Comment