Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday Celebrations part 2 - The night out - by mummy

For the final part of the anniversary of my 21st birthday I had a mini bus booked for 16 of us to head into Nottingham to party. As always the main problem was finding something to wear! Since having my tattoo I have been going in charity shops looking for short cropped tops to wear so I can show it off. After failing miserably I went to Select and bought a chiffon blouse that I could tie up. Slightly gutted that were no 10s - or 8s or 12s so i thought stuff it and bought a 14 so it was super baggy... however, I think it looked ok with my tight black high waist mini skirt.









It was a good night :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment