Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spending my birthday money! - By Blake

On Sunday we went to Highcross shopping centre in Leicester.
I wore my new Timberland boots that Uncle Eddie bought me.

They were very heavy and I couldn't walk in them but it was ok as I wouldnt need to do any walking in Leicester.



After some persuasion, daddy got me out and I had a shoulder ride!


The lifts were broke so we had to use the escalators, It was like a big ride, I loved it!




We went to a chinese buffet for dinner, we had to wait to be seated.


Afterwards we went food shopping at a new place, mummy forgot to take carrier bags!


Nanny text to say Pappy had bought a new toy from the car boot so we went to see it!! I loved my new bouncy castle!


Then I remembered that Pappy has a pond so I went to look at that instead!


With my money I bought some new jeans, a t shirt the same as Oskar's (see http://oskarsfirstblog.com)
And some wellys.


And a dressing gown.



No comments:

Post a Comment