Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Wriggley Readers - by Blake

Today we went to the library to join in with wriggley readers.

Once mummy had told me off hundreds of times for pulling all the books off the shelf I went to play with my toy police car instead.


Afterwards we went to the park. It was nice and quiet as the big kids went back to school today!




After I had been on everything we went to sit on the grass for a while, I practised standing up by myself!




We went to have lunch at Gracie's sandwhich bar in town. I had my own pack up and mummy bought a panini. There was lots of people to look at in town.


When we got home mummy caught me hiding things in the tape player!


I had a nice day with mummy today. I am going to miss her next week because she has lots of work!!! :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment