Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My 1st birthday - by Blake

Wednesday 21st September was my birthday. I was 1.

Me and mummy went to playgroup so I could see my friends, I showed off how well I could walk.


I played in the sandpit with my friends


And I rode a toy motor bike. Mummy said I'm never allowed a real one.


There was a very loud alarm and we had to go outside, mummy said it was a fire drill.


When we got home I played with some new toys.


And Nanny came to wish me happy birthday.


I watched telly with my toys for a little while.


And went on the laptop to see all of my facebook birthday messages.


I had a little nap.


When daddy got home we opened the rest of my presents.


And I was allowed some chocolate because it was my birthday.


I had a wonderful 1st birthday and will be thanking every 1 for my presents soon! x


No comments:

Post a Comment