Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Promoting STP at Trax 2011 (4/9/11) - by mummy

After the worst nights sleep Blake has ever given me, here I was at 4.30am on a Sunday morning in the shower... with Blake playing in the bathroom. I had managed to get into bed by midnight after doing an Ann Summers Party, within 15 minutes Blake was crying. Usually we would leave him but his god father, graham's best friend, was asleep in the spare room. So up I got and gave him some stuff for his teeth and a bottle of water and got back into bed... 20 minutes later it happened again, and for every 20 minutes until 4.30!!! I was not a happy mummy! Afterwards I started slapping on the make up... felt weird putting on fake eye lashes so early in the morning! Once I was ready I took Blake down stairs and stuck the tv on, it was so early even cbeebies hadn't started.


My friend Bix arrived at 6am so off we went, well after she had crashed into Ed's car any way. With such a crazy morning we went straight to McDonald's for breakfast and about cried when it wasn't open!!! So we carried on the hour and a half journey to Silverstone where Trax 2011 was being held. I was quite nervous about the day ahead, I was going to be promoting STP. When we arrived the weather was awful to say the least but it was lovely and warm in our tent where the bloodhound was.


I had a great day and learnt alot about the bloodhound, you should definitely check it out on youtube. The guys I was working with were a good laugh and I would love to work with them all again, so fingers crossed for next year :-)





Despite a disastrous start to the day, it was amazing and the sun was shining bright by the end of it :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment