Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mummy's birthday - by Blake

On Thursday mummy turned 22. Daddy went to work but me and him had a plan to leave mummy a suprise for when she went downstairs.

I was very very happy that mummy was staying with me for the day.

Mummy hadn't made any plans so I chilled out and watched tv and ate crisps whilst mummy caught up on housework.

We went for a walk into town, the weather had gone quite cold so I wore my winter coat for the first time, it was so cozy I fell asleep.

We went to the pub for lunch with Uncle Ray Ray and I really wanted to play with the sauce bottles.


Nanny and Pappy came round and had a chinese with mummy and daddy, I wasn't allowed any as mummy says its too salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment