Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

8th-13th Dec - by Blake

On Thursday the 8th December we chilled out in our PJ's for a bit. I played with my Thomas set, this was the start of my Thomas the Take Engine Obsession.


On Saturday we went to Great Nanny's for a big fry up like we do every Saturday.


When we got home I spoke to my christmas tree. I loved having my own christmas tree.


I gave mummy lots of kisses whilst daddy was away working on his car.


I had a packet of crisps... once they had run out I searched for more!


I started to feed our pet cat Todd. Mummy told me not to but I ignored her.


Daddy had finished his car it looked very nice. Mummy and Daddy both loved it lots.


On Sunday I helped daddy do the hoovering.


On Monday I spent the day at Nanny's. When I got home we had spag bol for dinner :-D


On Tuesday I opened my first christmas card. It was from Nanny and Pappy!


No comments:

Post a Comment