Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

First taster of freedom - by mummy.

So, on Friday once Graham had taken Blake I knew I'd feel lost so I got myself sorted and headed straight to the pub for a few drinks before I started work. It was my best friend, Maria's, birthday on the Thursday.

On the Saturday I went to meet Maria again for lunch, she was with a few friends who decided to have a drunken half hour, this was rather fun considering I stayed sober!

Saturday night I went out. It was my friend, Kelly's 30th and she had a hollywood themed birthday party.





I only stayed for a short time as I was heading out for my other friend, Phoebe's, birthday who was at a party with a stripper!!!


Despite it by now snowing very heavily we headed into town. I will admit I was feeling good about myself despite my ginger hair. I loved the feeling of being single and even had a drunken dance on the pole :-S





On Sunday morning I was so happy it had snowed but at the same time I was gutted I was missing Blake's first experience in the snow! However I decided to take a walk into town to pick up my car, When I got to the bottom of my road I found some friends pratting around :-)


We went up burrough hill sledging, Ive never done it properly before and I was completely rubbish!!


When we got back to my friends house somebody had played a prank on them, I found this hilarious, but then who wouldn't!!!!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment