Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

New years eve pirate party - by Blake

On New Years Eve I went to a house party with mummy at her aunties house. Daddy went out with his friends. All the adults dressed up as pirates.







Me and Nanny

Me and Pappy
 All the adults were drinking green things. They looked tasty but I wasn't allowed any!


Mummy didn't have a pirates outfit but tried to make do with what she had.


I got tired so lied down with a bottle for a bit.


Then I wanted to play some more. Nanny let me play with her toy sword. Every body was laughing saying it looked rude. I didnt know what they meant.





I played with another little boy that was there.


Then I got in my PJ's ready to go to sleep, it was way past my bedtime!


I laid in my pushchair with a teddy and went to sleep at 11.50... 10 minutes before all the adults celebrated  the new year!








Later I went back to Nanny's and Pappys and they put me to bed, mummy came later and we stayed there the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment