Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Christmas day - by Blake

On Christmas morning I got up with daddy and had breakfast, mummy stayed in bed for a short while as she worked late. There was lots of presents under our christmas tree. When mummy got up we started opening presents.

I kept getting impatient with daddy while he tried to get my new toys out of the boxes!


I got bored of waiting for daddy to get my new presents out so went to play with my old toys.








After opening my presents there was lots to play with. Including lots of paper.


Once we got dressed we went to Nanny and Pappy's. Uncle Lee Lee bought me my very own farrari!





I started opening more presents with daddy and pappy.








I had a quick nap as I was exhausted from opening all of my presents!


When I woke up christmas dinner was ready!





After dinner we went to Great Grandads to see him, Grandma and Grandad Phil. Then we went to Great Nanny's where there was lots of family and I got even more presents!!









No comments:

Post a Comment