Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Playgroup (14/12/11) - by Blake

On Wednesday morning mummy caught me helping myself to chocolate... there never used to be much in this cupboard but it seems to be getting very full of yummy things.

It was very cold so I wrapped up ready to go to playgroup.


When we got to playgroup I had to put my trousers on the radiator cuz they were wet. I didnt mind showing off my legs to every body.


Mummy and I did some painting.


And I read a book before it was time to go home.


When we got home I helped mummy to clean the house, I like using the big sweeping brush.


After dinner I went for a bath, I started to sit on the potty and read a book before my bath. I'm a very big boy. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment