Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The start of my new life - by Blake

Monday morning didn't feel very different, I got up and went to Nanny's and mummy went to work. I had a nice day.

I came home and had dinner, daddy still didnt come home.


I went to sit on the toilet before bath time and did a very little poo! Mummy was so excited!!


On Tuesday I went to Nursery as normal. I came home. Daddy still didn't. But I got to talk to him on the phone.



1 comment:

  1. Hey honey, just catching up with your blog.

    So sorry things didnt work out for you. Hope you are ok and I'm sure things will get easier with time. Just keep yourself well and happy, don't worry about Blake, he will be sbsolutley fine.

    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete