Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Visit to Santa at Twinlakes - by Blake

On Thursday 15th December we went to Twinlakes to see Santa. We waited in a queue for an hour!!








When we finally got in to see Santa I was scared and clung on to mummy.


Eventually I liked Santa but only from a distance!


We went to go on the rides. There was no body in the queue for my favourite ride.





I wanted to keep going on... Mummy let me have 3 goes. I was upset when she said no more!


I tried my hardest to get my own way but mummy said 3 goes was enough we should go on something else!!


So we went on the big slide!


I sat in between mummys legs on a sack!


It was a very fast slide.


We went on the slide lots of times!!


There was a very big xmas tree! Mummy said i looked tiny!


I carried on playing for a bit.








I was so exhausted from such an amazing day I fell asleep as soon as we got in the car and had a long nap.


I spent the rest of the day chilling out in front of the telly!



No comments:

Post a Comment