Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

My first full weekend with daddy - by Blake

On Friday 3rd Feb it was very cold but very sunny so mummy said we could go to the park on the way to swimming again. It was lots of fun I went on everything!

















After swimming we went home and daddy came to pick me up. I was so happy to see him. I love my daddy!! We drove to nanna's house where daddy lives.
On Saturday Uncle Eddie came to meet us and we all went shopping. I got spoilt with lots of clothes and Thomas toys to keep at daddy's house and 2 new pairs of trainers.
On Sunday morning I woke up and outside was all white. It had snowed. :-) I went for a walk with the dogs with my wellies on. I liked the snow but didn't like being cold. Later on mummy came to pick me up. I was still eating dinner but I wanted to show mummy my new Thomas plate so tipped my dinner off it to show her!!! When I got in the car mummy and daddy hugged but daddy didn't come back with us. I hoped he would.


No comments:

Post a Comment