Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

A daddy Friday - by Blake

Friday was a good Friday! Daddy had the day off work and when I woke up he came to get me! I was very excited! Mummy stayed in bed for a little while and we and we had a lazy morning.

I played with all my toys and was having lots of fun, I wasn't too impressed after daddy called me a naughty word though!!!


I was so happy daddy was with us I cuddled him lots!


I also cuddled my cat lots too, he is starting to let me cuddle him more and doesn't run off though I am still a little bit too rough with him!




After lunch we went for a walk into town, daddy picked up some big knickers and told mummy she needed them... mummy was not impressed!


Then I got a smart new hair cut and so did daddy, I went sleep after mine though.



No comments:

Post a Comment