Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Tuesday 15th Nov - by Blake

On Tuesday I had to go to Nursery as usual! Mummy was a little worried as there was a disease called Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease going round but I went any way.


When I got home I was a bit grumpy, I have started lying on the floor in a strop, but then I stay there when I get what I want any way!





Some times I make mummy sit on the floor with me whilst dinner is cooking, I tend to shove my face inbetween people's legs, I have even done it to a stranger before, mummy was embarassed!



When daddy got home we had dinner and a bath then watched The Simpsons.



Daddy said I was sitting so close so pulled me away a little, but mummy said we were still too close!


Mummy went to work when we had gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment