Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Playgroup without mummy - by Blake

On Wednesday me and mummy had a lazy morning as she didn't get in from work until late. At 11 Keri came to pick me up and I went in the car next to Rhys then I went in a double buggie, I loved sitting next to Rhys on our way to playgroup. Mummy came to playgroup for a little while but then had to go to work. She was taking her students to a christmas display.


We did some children in need colouring.


After mummy left I fell and banged my lip, Keri and Fiona were very worried as it bled lots. I was very brave though and only cried for a minute then carried on playing. After playgroup I went to Rhys's house to play and then Keri took me home. I saw mummy for half an hour and then Auntie Jade came round because mummy had to work at the chipshop. Daddy came home and we had dinner together before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment