Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A mischievous Thursday - by Blake

Last Thursday mummy had lots of housework to catch up with.
Once she cleaned my room I decided to make a mess again whilst she did the other rooms!

Because mummy was so busy I got a super special treat and got to have my lunch in front of the telly. I loved this and I want to do it every day but mummy said it was a one off.


After lunch we went into town and met Auntie Jade, we went to the pub for a drink, I kept running off.


And when I did stay with mummy I liked climbing on the table, she said if I didn't behave we would get kicked out!


Later on I went round Nanny's for dinner while mummy went to work, Daddy picked me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment