Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A random kinda sunday - by Blake

On Sunday morning daddy woke me up very early. Mummy didn't finish work until 3am but had to get up to take daddy to the unit. She was very sleepy. It was weird going for a drive whilst still in my pyjamas. When we got back mummy was tired and tried to lie down but I kept opening her eyes for her. I think it's funny. Eventually she gave up and said we could go for a walk to the carboot. She was a little annoyed when I fell asleep before we'd even left the house!

On the way back I got out of the push chair at the bottom of my road, it is a quiet road so I practice walking with mummy's hand or holding onto the push chair.


My hair was a little crazy when I took my hat off, I didn't care, I was just very excited about the chocolate spread sandwhiches mummy made for lunch.


A little later on I was in a silly mood and used the tray as a surf board!


Daddy got home with his friends car and was fininshing it off outside, I took my opportunity to run for it! (as always!)


In the evening we went to my 2nd cousins house for her birthday. Anya was 1. She is my mummy's cousin and is 7 weeks younger than me. I enjoyed eating lots of food even though Anya's mummy followed me round with the sweeping brush!!!


When we got home I went to bed and mummy and daddy had a chinese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment