Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dancing Thursdays - by Blake

On Thursday mummy had lots of house work to do. As per usual I helped out by making sure she has lots to do!

Once upstairs was cleaned we went downstairs and mummy put the music on loud. I stood on the coffee table and held mummy's hands so we could dance together!



Then I danced by myself!


I like to crawl in and through things, though sometimes I think I am much smaller than I am!




I have a box full of little books in it, it is my favourite thing at the minute.



Later on I went to Nanny's for tea again, Daddy picked me up after the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey,I have been following you r blog for a while but only looking at the new posts. Now I have Aaylas blog up to date, Ive just spent a bit of time reading back on your old posts and all about you.
    I can't beleive you are 21 and manage to do so much! Such a busy Mummy. Make me feel old! haha

    I am 34 now, but have learnt so much from you and the other Mummy's on Instagram.

    For that I thank you :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete