Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Firework night!! - by Blake

Saturday the 5th of November was Bonfire night. I woke up when daddy woke up to go to and work on his friends car. Mummy was not impressed but I played in her room for a bit and stole her drink.

After breakfast we went food shopping, I was very helpful and got everything out of the bags.


We went to Great Nanny's for our Saturday morning fry up, I wore my new hat, daddy says it makes me a lightbulb head but mummy loves it!


On the way home from I fell asleep.


We had to go pick Daddy up from the unit as he was leaving his friends car there, a little later on we went to visit Great Nanna Whittaker as it was her birthday, there was some old people there who thought I was very cute!


We went to Twinlakes to watch the fireworks. I went with mummy and daddy and Uncle Eddie and his new girlfriend Hannah.

It was very cold and dark. Mummy wouldn't let me wonder far which was annoying because I like exploring.


I got lost in the mirror maze and walked into a mirror!!


By the time the fireworks started I was very tired and just wanted to go home to bed, afterall it was past my bedtime. I got a little upset but then I enjoyed the big bangs and the pretty lights.


As soon as the display finished I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment