Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween night out - by mummy.

Saturday night had arrived!!! I dropped Blake off at my mum's for his 3rd ever night away from home. Graham and I had pizza and onion rings before getting ready to go out on our seperate nights out. I was going out in our hometown for my friend Gemma's birthday and Graham was heading to Loughborough for our friend Joey's birthday. I was a little gutted I wasn't going out with the lads especially because Gemma and co were all getting ready together and not heading in town until 10pm. And as much as i love them to bits i dont really do the girly stuff. However once I was all dressed up as a dead school girl (Gemma's birthday theme was dead school) I headed over to Maria's for some pre drinks. Maria and co were all devils so i did feel a bit weird being a school girl, but I was feeling pretty good about myself. Some nights I'm bursting with confidence, and tonight was one of them nights!

 The fake blood seemed to take forever to dry and I smudged alot of it so wound up taking alot off! I had a good night except for some random bloke grabbing my ass, i warned him not to so when he decided to ignore me and do it any way I couldn't help but punch the twat! He definately was not expecting that!!

Graham enjoyed his night out in Loughborough for Joey's birthday. So much so that he barely text me...

Joey (left) Graham (right)

....might have had something to do with the fact they wound up in a  foam party. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment