Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A messy playgroup - by Blake

This Wednesday we had a lazy morning as mummy got in late from her new job. We went into town and met my friend Beau and a new friend called Lilly they were coming to playgroup for the first time.
Rhys' mummy was running the playgroup today. Me and Rhys shared our lunch.

I did some painting and made lots of mess. There was us messy babies and then some clean babies who weren't allowed to get messy, I'm glad mummy lets me get messy!


We all had snacks, I really liked dipping the breadsticks in the humous but some how I got it on my head!!


On the way home I got out at the bottom of the road and walked, I was really good and held onto the pushchair until I had had enough then I kept running off!


Mummy filled the wash basket up with my balls - just because it was something different. I thought it was a great idea and had lots of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment