Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My new job - by mummy

As you may or may not be aware I work 2 days in a special needs school and I work evenings in a chipshop. I will be leaving the chippy at the start of December so I got myself a job working behind the bar. Our town is not that great when it comes to nightlife but the King's head where I now work is pretty cool and can get very busy. It was a bit weird heading out to work when Graham and Blake are already in bed but when I got there I really enjoyed myself and got on with every body really well. Tuesday night's is student night so its £1 a drink on alot of things so it got fairly busy but I got the hang of it quickly. I had a bloke chat me up but when I told him I had a boyfriend he started asking questions. He said if I've been with him nearly 5 years and he aint proposed he probably never will! I just said "I know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment