Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Baby of the year - by Blake

Today I entered the local baby of the year competition. I practised smiling in the mirror first.

I waited with some other babies and seen some of my friends there.



The man took my shoes off and kept teasing me with a teddy which made me smile, he took lots of photos.
We will choose the best photo next week.



At lunch I learnt to say a new word. Mummy tells me what is for lunch, then I point to different bits and she will tell me again. She said jam sandwiches and then I said 'jam'.



After lunch mummy and I danced to some loud music and played with all my toys.
Now we are going to mummy's work and daddy will pick me up from there, mummy is working away this weekend. I'm going to miss my mummy but am looking forwards to a boys weekend alone with my daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment