Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sunset in the park - by Blake

Monday's are Nanny days. I spent the day with Nanny while mummy was at work.
Mummy picked me up and we went home and had dinner.
Daddy suggested we go to the park which was a great idea because it's not very often I get to spend time with mummy AND daddy, usually its one or the other :-(


The nights are drawing in now so the sun was setting whilst I played.


I got stuck going down the slide, mummy said some selfish scroats had poured something sticky down it!


Daddy and I searched for conkers. Daddy wants them to keep the spiders out of the house.



Soon it was getting dark so we walked home, I didnt want to get in my push chair!



No comments:

Post a Comment