Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My 1st boys weekend - by Blake

This weekend it was just me and daddy. Yay no girls!! On Saturday morning daddy broke his little toe on the sofa. Afterwards we had to go food shopping. This was fun because daddy has never done it without mummy so he bought us lots of junk and didn't buy anything for mummy.

After lunch we went to uncle Eddies and I helped in the garage.


After dinner and bath time I went for a drive with daddy and I fell asleep. Uncle Eddie treated daddy to an Indian take away and I went to bed.


In the morning we got up and watched formula 1. I really like the car racing on telly.


Then we went for a walk to the carboot, I fell asleep again.


After lunch we went to see daddy's friend Tinhead and I helped him with the garden. Tinhead is going to be a daddy soon so I will have a new friend.


After my bath mummy came home. I was sad that my fun weekend with daddy was over  but then I was happy that I had my mummy back. We all got in bed together and I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment