Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Twinlakes for Keira's birthday - by Blake

On Thursday we went to Twinlakes again, mummy has a pass now so we can go lots.
We went because it was my friends bithday.

There was lots of us there as usual, I spent most of my time with Lauren, her and Rhys are my best friends.

They had a special halloween disco there. I did some dancing.


Mummy took me on the ghost train. I didn't like the noise as the train was very loud going round the track.


I took Lauren for a drive on my bus.


Afterwards we went to do some pumpkin carving, I went to sleep so mummy made mine.


We went for a walk to look at all the new halloween displays.




There was a giant slide we went down but we got stuck and had to shuffle all the way down.

Nathan and I went on some swings that spin around lots but then we had to go home.

I went round Naima's house for dinner and a bath while mummy went to work then daddy picked me up just before bed time.



No comments:

Post a Comment