Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our new playgroup - by Blake

This morning I sat and watched TV on my potty. I don't like sitting on it naked so mummy said I can practise with my clothes on.
Wednesday's were my favourite day because of playgroup but we had to stop going.
Now there is a new one so we will be going there every week. This is very exciting as it has an indoor and outdoor area. Nearly all of my friends were there. :-D



I love being outside... it was fairly mild today so I didnt need my jacket on until it raained.



I chilled out with my friends Nathan, Rhys and Brad-lee. I look a little bit sad because Nathan crushed my fingers trying to get on the bench, but he didn't mean to!! I am the youngest out of the boys.



When we got home I napped for a little while before dinner. Daddy went to get a tattoo so mummy bathed me, I chucked all my toys on the floor!



No comments:

Post a Comment