Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Midweek partying - by Mummy

The good thing about only working 2 day times is I always have Wednesday morning's off, and as Tuesday night in our town is 'student night' it can be quite good fun and it's a cheap night out. Once Blake was in bed I started getting sorted, I think I tried on my entire wardrobe. Seriously starting to get depressed as I have nothing 'fashionable' as everything is atleast 2 years old. But I decided to not get too worked up and just try enjoy myself as there probably aren't that many people who will notice how out of date i look!

My company for the night is Maria, a friend I have known for less than a year, she was in my class when I returned to work after my maternity leave. We hit it off almost immediately but now we're in different classes we dont see each other as much, even though she lives across the road from me! Our choice of pubs were The Cutting Room and The Kings head. 'Cutters' is the meeting place, really nice and fairly quiet, The kings head is the place to go next before you're drunk enough to go to any of the dives in town! But we ended up staying in their for the rest of the night, barely spent a penny and just danced the night away!

£1 a bottle!!!


If you haven't seen the Inbetweener's movie this won't make any sense to you what so ever... but this was hilarious! As it quitened down and all the drunks moved on to the other pubs these young lads started doing this very corny choregraphed dance to 'No Americano' and I was a bit confused until I was reminded of the Inbetweener's movie... and this is what they were doing! If you havent seen it then you must! In fact go to youtube now and find it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment