Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Twinlakes new splash park - by Blake

On Thursday we went to Twinlakes. There was lots of my friends there but I mostly played with Lauren and Rhys, we all played in cars together.


and had lunch togther.


After lunch we went down to the new splash park. It was very big and colourful!


We went down the little slides together, the water was very cold!


Once I got used to the water I was off exploring by myself!


I waited for mummy to come down the flume, it was very funny, she screamed!!


Mummy decided it was time to get out as I was cold so I got dried and dressed. Rhys had the same t shirt as me so he wore it too. Its the same as Oskars too (http://oskarsfirstblog.blogspot.com)


Before mummy had a chance to stop me I decided I wanted to go back in the water!


Eventually I was all tired out so had a nap


Afterwards I was desperate to go back in the water, it was a good job mummy bought more swim clothes!!


Mummy sunbathed with the other mummies and I went off to play by myself! Mummy's friends love how independant I am.


We had a fantastic day, mummy wants to go again at the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment