Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A family sunday - by Blake

Today was a good day. I got to be with mummy and daddy together, all day!
It started off with cuddles in bed, then we watched tv before going food shopping.

We all watched a film together then we took a walk to the pub. Daddy kept pushing me into the bushes!


At the pub they have a garden with a bit of a park but its for big kids.


Daddy tried showing me how to climb but I couldn't do it.


When we got home I played with my cat, Todd, and we shared toys, he was miaowing at me  because he was getting annoyed.


I had tomato pasta bake for dinner, I finished mine then finished mummy's and daddy's too! When daddy went to run my bath I played peekaboo with mummy!

I wish we had more days like today, we didn't do much but I had my mummy and my daddy :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment