Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The fair's in town - by Blake

On Friday I had a poorly bottom so had a bath before we went down for breakfast. I was very happy about this :-)


We went for a walk into town to chose my picture for the local newspaper for the competition. We seen Becki so I walked with her.


The fair was in town and mummy said I was allowed to go on one ride, we had a look and found one with a Thomas the tank engine that had straps. I loved it.


I walked all the way through town next to mummy and didn't wonder off at all. We went to portess where Uncle Alan and Uncle Ray Ray work, I like it because there is lots to explore.


When we got home I emptied my toy box.


We went to mummy's work and daddy picked me up, I had battered sausage chips and curry sauce for tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment