Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

My 1st halloween party - by Blake

On Wednesday morning mummy woke me up at 10am as she was getting fed up of waiting. I hadn't woken up once all night but was extremely snotty and my tongue and lips had swollen, I could barely swallow, mummy was going to call dr's but by the time she had changed my nappy it was already going down. By the time I sat down to eat my breakfast I was completely normal again.

I have got a favourite teddy at the minute. Its a hush puppy, I decided to share my breakfast with it!

Wednesday was the Halloween party at playgroup. My costume was a count dracula. Lots of people commented on how good I looked but lots of people also noticed I wasn't quite myself.


Joshua came for the 1st time, he is exactly 1 year younger than me. He was a pumpkin.


Sophia and I fell out over a balloon. She's 3 months younger than me but she put up a good fight!


I was happy with Sophia's balloon!


Rhys was a pumpkin and Lauren was a witch. I think we looked really cool together.



No comments:

Post a Comment