Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

A rainy day - by Blake

Thursday was a housework day. I sat and watched mummy make my bed.

Then when she tidyed the rest of upstairs I made more work for her in my bedroom!


I tried to follow her downstairs, luckily she only nipped down to get something as I got stuck.


Mummy wanted to nip into town but it was spitting so we went in the car and I put my welly's on.


I helped get the bits we needed.


And got very upset when mummy told me I have to wait until christmas to get this car. I don't even know what christmas is... why do I have to wait??? :-(


When we got home mummy got my tent out and my balls. I had lots of fun. Ive been wearing a bib to save on the tissues and wipes as I have had a very runny nose.





No comments:

Post a Comment