Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Entertainment at work - by mummy

Working in a chipshop could be really lame. But I enjoy it. My boss is more like my best friend and every 1 else that works there are a great bunch too. It gets very busy and hot and stressful, but then it can also be pretty quite especially in the cold dark nights, every 1 comes in earlier so towards the end of the night it might get pretty boring. My boss is good at keeping up a good atmosphere but when he's about I tend to get going. Last night I saw my opportunity...

Then my boss saw his opportunity to take my idea further...


Just remember boys and girls, work doesn't have to be something we have to go to, it can be something we look forwards to going to...

No comments:

Post a Comment