Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

A new baby!!! - By mummy

I had my friends little girl on Wednesday night, she was an absolute super star and I really enjoyed looking after her. Once we were all dressed and ready to go out on Thursday morning we walked to the local library for Wriggley readers.


 After a lovely visit to the library I left Naima with her Uncle and we went to see my friend Kylie, she is a very interesting person to say the least, very loud and outgoing and I think every 1 in the world likes her. We had a big chat and if I could write it all it would be an excellent read but I'm not going to.

The weather on Thursday was freezing! It had dropped down to 13 degrees celsius, yet last Thursday was 28!



On the way home from town I spotted a friend of mine, he was in a new car so I simply text him saying 'Nice car... makes you look fit :-P' I was very shocked when I read my reply. Something about a 2 week old baby and had I heard the news?? After 6 billion questions he told me to come and meet the baby...



As it turns out, Karl, my friend, is now a daddy. Joshua was born exactly a year after Blake on 21/09/11. Karl wasn't aware he was going to be a daddy but I know he is going to make an amazing daddy and will do well by his new family. Amy is a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful man. I am honoured to have grown up with Karl and I'm very excited for the years they have ahead of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment