Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Christmas tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

A stay at home day - by Blake

Today we stayed at home all day. It rarely happens. Mummy likes to get out and about every day for exercise because she refuses to get fat! But today we stayed in!

This morning we taught my teddies to sit on the potty, they are very good at it. I am not.



After lunch I went to play in the garden, I had to wrap up though as it was very cold.


When I came inside mummy set my tent up and filled it with balls so I could play in it whilst I watched the telly, mummy had to do her homework for her NVQ.






We had chicken kievs for dinner then mummy bathed me and I watched in the night garden before bed.



Today wasn't like a normal day but it was nice to stay at home and play with my own toys and watch telly all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment